Sunday, September 4, 2016

Mini Break

The more things are being rolled out, the more it is likely that her suspicions will come true - and I’ll be the next person out of the door. If it’s just the two of us, we couldn’t be bothered, to say the least, because we know what to expect. It is when there’s an innocent third party who is involved that things will be murkier. Put it this way, the third party has done nothing to deserve such a treatment. For that reason, I’ll have to sacrifice myself in the line of fire and do something that I never thought I’ll have to do again.

Then again, it’s only something that I’ll deal with when it really happens. What’s the point of being fearful over it when it still cannot be proved on a balance of probabilities? As it is, I’m mentally and emotionally exhausted from the continuous perfection I crave for the degree.

Now that the two assignments have been concurrently completed and submitted, it’s about time that I reduce the travelling speed and learn to take well-deserved pit-stops, if/when required to. At the time of this posting, I’m riding out the effects of straining the glutes and quadriceps over the weekend. So, you can already see why I should learn to be gentler on myself - physically, emotionally and mentally.

Since I know what I’m capable of if the stress reaches the limit, I decided to squash some time out and relax to one of my all-time favorite games.

Meet Maple Story: Beast Tamer









My apologies for a short post today. I’ve to prepare for tomorrow’s tutorial work and catch up on the backdated readings as well. I promise I’ll pen a longer, detailed post when I’ve more free time on my hands, though.

8 comments:

  1. Moi, apa lu cakap ni? Gua tarak paham lah...

    Sacrifice what in line of what fire?? Moving house??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak apa, CL. Aku dah agak kekeliruan akan berlaku selepas kawan-kawanku membaca post ini.

      Nah, definitely not moving house. =) I can't reveal too much without dragging the unwitting parties in, but let's just say that there's a chance I could land in the same class as .... someone. =/ The sacrifice I meant is probably yelling my head off at this particular person.

      Delete
  2. i've not heard of this game before ... it looks colourful and cute and not too violent, heh! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely gentler than League of Legends, World of Warcraft and Dota, Sean. Most of my friends are avid gamers of all three - and the screenshots they've showed me illustrate that it can be violent for some players. What's best is that Maple Story has monsters in the form of King Mushroom (yes, the actual ones imported from Korea in real life), lol =)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's okay, Yum List. =) I had issues familiarising myself with the game when I first started on it too.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, my son used to play Maple Story when he was a kid! I'm surprised the game is still popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maple Story lost its popularity it once had after it revamped certain elements of the game and reintroduced it as Beast Tamer, Shirley. I believe the one that your son used to play might have been Maple SEA... and I'll admit, Maple SEA is so much better than Beast Tamer. =)

      Some of my college friends who played Maple SEA and Beast Tamer also said the same thing too.

      Delete

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...