Monday, October 24, 2016

10/24/16

I’m not sure what to take from the dream because this has never occurred in real life. I'm not sure if it's me or not, but, after stewing on it for a while, I noticed that the dream has a slight flavor of love. Oops!

Maybe you, my readers, can help to give me some inputs as to what this dream is attempting to tell me.



I dreamt that my History mate and I arranged to meet up somewhere before we joined the bigger group waiting at the restaurant. It was his first time in the town, so I volunteered to bring him over to the final destination. He broke into a wide grin when he saw me walking towards me and we exchanged a long hug. It was in the middle of a public place, but it was neither in Adelaide nor in Darwin, where he is located at now. It was somewhere that I don’t recognize in real life. He dragged me by the wrist when we saw salespeople in the distance and insisted that we head to our final destination through another route. The bunch of other colleges mates were elated to greet him too. When we made ourselves comfortable at the table and I retrieved my diary to record our next hangout, one of the mates complimented on it and asked where I purchased it from. So, I told them that it was gifted by one of my former lecturers for my birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting...... I can never remember my dreams...... Have a great week, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I managed to remember it because I was on the verge of waking up from my sleep (without the alarm), Shirley. There are actually more dreams that I couldn't remember in the morning. You too! Take care and have an awesome weekend!

      Delete
  2. It sounds a little like a Korean soap opera! Yes, I think there are tinges of love in there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't watch Korean soap operas, Yum List, so I'm not sure about the plot/context of the series. Yikes, if there are traces of love in it, that means I might have a secret admirer somewhere?! Geez, to even think about that makes my head spin because it sounds stalker-ish.

      Delete

Please refrain from using foul languages - or I'll not hesitate to delete the comment. If you don't see your comments, please inform me about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...